Wang Chung's Song Search
New COVID-19 Karaoke Booth Rules for Safety:
- Put your song number, name, and song name on the slip. One song request per slip. Hand to bartender. Karaoke requests are $1 per song. There is a song queue screen provided next to the big television.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry to booth.
- Masks are now required for singing.
- Put new single use cover on microphone.
- After singing, dispose of single use microphone cover in trash bin.
- Wipe down all areas with sanitizer spray or cleaning cloth.
- Masks are required at all times in the establishment except when you're in your seating area to eat or drink. Mahalo for being safe!
Karaoke Etiquette at Wang Chung's:
- Put your song number, name, and song name on the slip. One song request per slip. Karaoke requests are $1 per song.
- Respect the equipment. No mic drops. You'll be charged $400 for damaging the equipment. If you want to drop something, drop your cell phone.
- Limit of two songs in queue per customer at a time. This gives everyone a chance to sing and participate, especially on the busy nights. Additional songs will be left to the staff's discretion and queue length.
- Be respectful whether you're participating or not. Karaoke at Wang Chung's will be a positive environment of fun and excitement.
- Applause when a performer finishes, no matter how badly you think they did. It never hurts to show support.
- If you didn't pay for the song, don't grab the microphone. If you want to sing along in the microphone, you must ask the person who paid for the song, first.
- Do not talk into the microphone after your song, especially if you're going to scream profanities. Do not shout "skip" when no one is singing the song. The staff is aware. Rude behavior will not be tolerated. This will get you banned.
- Please be polite to those who do wish to sing. If these rules are unclear, ask the bar staff. If you don't like them, feel free to leave meow!