Wang Chung's Song Search
Sunday, August 28th. 10 am - 1pm. Sunday Brunch @ Wangs!
Monday, September 5th. 12 pm. Wang Chung's 7-year Anniversary!
Wang Chung's Level Up! Join us in celebrating seven amazing years in the best place on Earth. We'll be opening early at 12 pm for the festivities. Food & drink specials. The first 150 people that take a picture with one of the staff and write a social media post for us gets a special limited edition 7-year anniversary Wang Chung's tshirt! #wangchungs
Karaoke Etiquette at Wang Chung's:
- Put your song number, name, and song name on the slip. One song request per slip. Karaoke requests are $1 per song.
- Limit of two songs in queue per customer at a time. This gives everyone a chance to sing and participate, especially on the busy nights. Additional songs will be left to the staff's discretion and queue length.
- Be respectful whether you're participating or not. Karaoke at Wang Chung's will be a positive environment of fun and excitement.
- Applause when a performer finishes, no matter how badly you think they did. It never hurts to show support.
- If you didn't pay for the song, don't grab the microphone. If you want to sing along in the microphone, you must ask the person who paid for the song, first.
- Respect the equipment. Do not mess around with the controls on microphones, drop or abuse them. If you think something is wrong with the microphone, ask the staff to help.
- Microphones are passed around, local style. If your song is next, please be ready to get the microphone from the previous singer. There is a song queue screen provided next to the big television.
- Do not talk into the microphone after your song, especially if you're going to scream profanities. Do not shout "skip" when no one is singing the song. The staff is aware. Rude behavior will not be tolerated. This will get you banned.
- Please be polite to those who do wish to sing. If these rules are unclear, ask the bar staff. If you don't like them, feel free to leave meow!