Wang Chung's Song Search
Karaoke Etiquette at Wang Chung's:
- Be respectful whether you're participating or not. Karaoke at Wang Chung's will be a positive environment of fun and excitement.
- Applause when a performer finishes, no matter how badly you think they did. It never hurts to show support.
- Make sure you put your song number, name, and song name on the slip. One song request per slip. Karaoke requests are $1 per song.
- House asks that there is a limit of two songs in queue per customer. This gives everyone a chance to sing and participate, especially on the busy nights. Additional songs will be left to the staff's discretion and queue length.
- If you didn't pay for the song, don't grab the microphone. If you want to sing along in the microphone, you must ask the person who paid for the song, first.
- Respect the equipment. Do not mess around with the controls on microphones, drop or abuse them. If you think something is wrong with the microphone, ask the staff to help.
- Microphones are passed around, local style. If your song is next, please be ready to get the microphone from the previous singer. There is a song queue screen provided next to the big television.
- Do not talk into the microphone after your song, especially if you're going to scream profanities. Rude behavior will not be tolerated. This will get you banned.
- Please be polite to those who do wish to sing. If these rules are unclear, ask the bar staff. If you don't like them, feel free to leave meow!